1. Nothing says Christmas time like some Santa sushi.
Raw fish at its merriest. Watch how to make it here.
2. Or maybe Santa burgers are more your jam.
3. Build a Christmas tree out of your otherwise lame appetizers.
Deck the halls with crudites. Check out how to do it here.
4. And follow up with this festive snowman made of cheese balls.
5. You can even cram a whole Christmas dinner into a block of cheese.
6. Craft a tree out of bacon and frosting.
7. Whip up a hearty meatloaf that closely resembles ol' St. Nick.
8. Or try some tamales stuffed with reindeer meat.
Rudolph is actually pretty delicious. Watch how to make 'em here.