24 Ways To Decorate Like You're An Old Hollywood Star
Recreate the golden age of Hollywood with plenty of velvet.
1. Treat yourself with a vanity worthy of any dressing room.
3. Get your Gatsby on with a gold art deco-inspired wall stencil.
4. Get ready for your close-up with this converted box camera from the 1930's.
5. Or pay homage to the lighting that bathed the stars in that classic glow.
6. Make your very own vintage movie marquee.
7. Display this 1940's souvenir booklet from the historic Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
Remember autograph books?! Get this one at Joules Vintage.
9. Update your home theater with this end table fashioned to look like a movie reel.
11. Make yourself an Oscar out of Ken dolls.
12. Or string a garland of stars to rival those on the Walk of Fame.
13. Store your most precious trinkets in velvet-lined glamour.
14. Create a cinematic ambiance with some old film negatives and a candle votive.
Wrap them the candle holder, light the candle, and project the classics. See how to do it here.