1. This hunk of steak.
2. These tightly-packed sardines.
3. This cracked coconut.
These are all hand-drawn with pen and paper by Australian artist CJ Hendry, who recently published a series entitled 50 Foods in 50 Days, in which she published a new drawing on her Instagram every 24 hours.
4. And she clearly nailed it. Just look at this baguette.
5. This asparagus.
6. These M&Ms in the making.
7. These oysters.
Hendry explains on her Instagram that the idea for the series came to her after reading an article about the last meals of prisoners on death row.
So she figured, "If today really was your last meal wouldn't you want it presented on the finest plate money can buy?"
8. Only the finest for these plump blackberries.
9. This Oktoberfest-worthy pretzel.
10. This exposed pear.
11. These crunchy tortilla chips.
12. These fancy AF quail eggs.
13. This fluffy croissant.
14. Which grapefruit is real?!
According to her Instagram, Hendry draws from photographs.
15. So worth it. These carrots, tho.
16. This prickly pineapple.
17. This crab that maybe just crawled out of the ocean.
18. This. Pizza.
19. These intricate walnuts.
Hendry did not take her project lightly, and her Instagram is covered in hashtags like #solitaryconfinement and #thestruggleissooooooooooooreal
20. Um, it totally paid off. Behold: This octopus.
21. These meticulous macarons.
22. This juicy kiwi.
23. The sunniest egg you've ever seen.
Artist CJ Hendry's last name was misspelled in an earlier version of this post.