19 Things You Didn't Know You Could Embroider
These are sew cute.
3. Claim your rightful throne by monogramming your chair of choice.
5. Or brighten up your beverages with these color-block coasters.
6. You can even embroider a wooden cupboard or wardrobe.
A wardrobe worthy of Narnia. Learn to do it for yourself here.
7. Personalize your thank-you's by hand-embroidering some note cards:
Your notes just got that much more thoughtful. Learn to do it yourself here.
9. Remember a favorite road trip by stitching it into a plain ol' map.
Or beautifully plan your next one! Get the instructions here.