8 Things In Tech Wicked Cooler Than AirPods
As you and everyone else in the universe knows, Apple recently had their annual ‘We Make Cool Stuff and Add Upgrades You Don’t Need/Want but Will Inevitably Use’. One of the most buzzed about products was the (soon-to-be infamous) AirPods, their “solution” for everyone that suffers from TCD, Tangled Cord Disorder. This new gadget is supposed to bring us closer to the Smart House or iRobot life you’ve always dreamed of, but at a great nuisance (and $159 price tag. Thanks, Tim.) So, we decided to compile the ten things that are actually bringing us into the future, so you’re ready when Doc comes around to take you to 3015.
1. More Than Just Pokemon Go: Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
2. Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: IBM Watson
3. When Two Become One: Cyborg Anthropology & Calm Tech
4. Break It Down Now: Integrating and Consolidating Industry Silos
5. Diving Into Volcanoes (Seriously)
6. Come Together, Right Now: Customer First Approach in a Mobile World
7. Down With Millennials (the term, not the people!)
8. Legen...wait for it...
Now if you're at a loss as to how these eight things are connected, check out FutureM in Boston from September 21-22! Listed as one of Forbes' "Marketing Conferences That Will Keep You Ahead of Trends" for three years in a row, FutureM brings together marketing and technology innovators to contemplate and celebrate cutting edge technologies and innovations fueling the future of marketing, technology and design. Lucky for you, FutureM isn't one of those stuffy, $1,000+ per ticket marketing conferences, so get your pass to all the action and hot takes at FutureM!