- WatsonLeague "These Five Questions Will Tell You Wh..."
- WatsonLeague "People Are Mourning David Bowie On Tw..."
- WatsonLeague "This Comic About Kylo Ren And Chewbac..."
The Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. The books are amazing!!! The 4th book is coming out in September!
- WatsonLeague "21 Things That Made ’90s Kids Crap In..."
- WatsonLeague "We Need To Talk About Prince George A..."
The Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas! So fantastic! :)
- WatsonLeague "21 Reasons To Love The South West Of ..."
- WatsonLeague "23 Iconic Mary-Kate And Ashley Outfit..."
- WatsonLeague "24 Amazingly Delicious Ways To Eat Pi..."
I could go on forever with the things I’ve heard people say about retail workers. I currently am working a retail job and the amount of rude customers blew me away when I first started working. Don’t get me wrong, we have some very nice and polite customers, but the rude ones always overshadow them. We have so many coupons where I work and each week the customers always seem to think that we know all of them and all of the deals of the week. No, I don’t spend hours memorizing our thousands of week to week sales, so if I ring it up and it doesn’t show a sale price because you needed a coupon don’t yell at me please. You should either mention it to me or hmmmm, I don’t know, bring your coupons with you! Also the people who buy items that have manufacturer coupons on them and they want to buy more than one, but only one has the coupon. No, I can’t just magically give you the coupon discount for every item. It doesn’t work that way. If you aren’t paying attention and buy the wrong item so you don’t get the sale price, please don’t come back and yell at me about how I’m incompetent and how I should have paid attention to what YOU bought and to make sure it was on sale. It isn’t my fault that you bought the wrong item. I think everyone should have to work retail and restaurant jobs at least once in their lives. We aren’t all idiots who want to make your life a living hell. It’s our jobs to help you out and give you great service. You lose your cool and we have to stand there and take it. No matter how much we just want to yell back, we can’t or we’d lose our jobs. Think about it next time you go shopping. We are just trying to do our jobs. Not everything can go according to plan all of the time. Please don’t yell at us when things are beyond our power. It just makes you look like a jerk.
Response to What Book Should All “Harry Potter” Fans Read?:
The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas!
- WatsonLeague "There Was A Mini Harry Potter Cast Re..."
- WatsonLeague "27 Devastating Struggles Every Gin En..."
- WatsonLeague "Hot Guys On The Paris Metro Is The In..."
- WatsonLeague "ModCloth Employees Modeled Its Swimwe..."
- WatsonLeague "10 Couples Who Looked Completely In L..."
- WatsonLeague "31 Microwave Recipes That Are Borderl..."