1. Getting the email that you're officially approved for graduation
2. You realize that you really need to get your life together
3. Getting rejected from a job you were severely under qualified for
4. When an entry level job requires 8-10 years of experience
5. There's a campus tour and all the little kids look so happy and excited
6. Saying goodbye to your younger friends who still have precious time left
7. When you realize you might have to move home because you just can't find a job
8. Waving goodbye to that teacher who gave you a C- in geology
9. When your parents ask you whats next after graduation
10. Your friends all start telling you about the amazing jobs they got
11. When someone else tells you what you should do with your degree
12. And if one more person asks what you're doing after graduation
13. But walking across that stage makes all the hard work worth it
Congratulations class of 2017!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!