16 Things To Do In Australia If You're A Full-On Water Baby
Australia is home to more than 10,000 beaches... so if you love the water, you've come to the right place.
1. Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef.
2. Chill out on some of the world's most beautiful beaches.
3. And take a jet ski tour while you're there.
4. Swim in gorges in the Kimberley.
5. Enjoy the splashing waterfalls in the Top End.
6. Swim with whale sharks on the Ningaloo Coast.
7. Go surfing along the Great Ocean Road.
8. Or try stand up paddleboarding on Lake Argyle.
9. Do a jet boat ride on the Gold Coast.
10. Go swimming with turtles in Byron Bay.
11. Or kayak the Katherine River.
12. Take a dip in a blue water hole in the Cardwell Spa Pool.
13. Get up close to a croc in Darwin.
14. Go on a white water rafting adventure on the Tully River.
15. Swim in the Wave Lagoon in Darwin.
16. Go wakeboarding or water-skiing on Ord River.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.