16 Things To Do Down Under That Will Push You Out Of Your Comfort Zone
Go a little further, live a little more.
1. Go bungy jumping.
2. Or try the Minjin swing.
3. Ride a hot air balloon over Alice Springs.
4. Go indoor skydiving.
5. Try a jet boat ride on the Gold Coast.
6. Do the Plughole Tour in the Jenolan Caves.
7. Get up close and personal with crocs in Darwin.
8. Or other (harmless) Australian wildlife.
9. Go white water rafting on the Barron River.
10. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
11. Or the Q1 on the Gold Coast.
12. Kayak down Katherine River.
13. "Surf" through one of the world's oldest jungles in North Queensland.
14. Hike El Questro Gorge.
15. Go scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef.
16. Spend a weekend in the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.