1. This is Megan M. (left) and Crystal Anne (right). Both women are cheerleaders for the Indianapolis Colts, whose coach, Chuck Pagano, is battling leukemia.
2. The Colts have made a huge priority of supporting Coach Pagano and, by extension, leukemia research.
4. And today, after the team raised more than $22,000 toward leukemia research, Megan and Crystal Anne took the same step.
5. Both women had their heads shaved during the game and then went back to cheering afterward.
9. Coach Pagano was at the game, and you could see how much the support seemed to mean to him. Here he mouths “thank you” to the crowd.
11. Video of the event can be seen below.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and dozens others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️