1. Ohhhhh Canada, your sports fights sure are crazy.
I don’t know about you guys, but my favorite moment — other than when the referee tackles the dude who’s punching some other kid on the ground — comes at the end, when the two players chest-bump each other. Take pride in your accomplishments, everyone.
Also, I love the juxtaposition of the empty stands with the 1,000,000 views this video has on YouTube. In the age of the Internet, everyone can see you sucker-punch a teenager.
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.