1. At the top of the 8th inning in last night’s Twins-Brewers game, with two outs, what looked like a regular errant pop fly became something more. Something DANGEROUS.
2. Twins outfielder Chris Parmalee started tracking the ball and sacrificed life and limb to go over the dugout wall and make the catch. Somehow, he caught the ball without breaking his entire body.
3. The fact that a gate colliding straight with Parmalee’s midsection — and the immediately falling down a flight of stairs — doesn’t keep him from making a difficult catch probably shows why he’s a professional baseball player.
4. Just look at his feet waving in the air. He’s basically upside-down.
5. The catch ended the inning, and as you might expect, the home crowd was stoked — but no one as much as this guy.
6. This is a “MOM MADE PIZZA ROLLS” face.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.