1. At the top of the 8th inning in last night’s Twins-Brewers game, with two outs, what looked like a regular errant pop fly became something more. Something DANGEROUS.
2. Twins outfielder Chris Parmalee started tracking the ball and sacrificed life and limb to go over the dugout wall and make the catch. Somehow, he caught the ball without breaking his entire body.
3. The fact that a gate colliding straight with Parmalee’s midsection — and the immediately falling down a flight of stairs — doesn’t keep him from making a difficult catch probably shows why he’s a professional baseball player.
4. Just look at his feet waving in the air. He’s basically upside-down.
5. The catch ended the inning, and as you might expect, the home crowd was stoked — but no one as much as this guy.
6. This is a “MOM MADE PIZZA ROLLS” face.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷