1. THIS. IS. SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH.
World Squash TV has a video promoting a bid to get squash included in the Olympics, and frankly, it is thrilling. The video is narrated by two international squash champions and SUPERSTARS:
3. Ramy Ashour of Egypt;
4. and Nicol David of Malaysia.
5. Once you watch, you’ll learn that squash is EXPLOSIVE
7. and BRUTAL, and that squash stars are
8. GRACIOUS, and
10. Also, apparently, squash is played in the coolest arenas ever, like this one
11. and this one. (Pyramids!)
12. Watch the whole video below, and be sure to support squash’s inclusion in the earliest Olympics possible.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎