1. THIS. IS. SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH.
World Squash TV has a video promoting a bid to get squash included in the Olympics, and frankly, it is thrilling. The video is narrated by two international squash champions and SUPERSTARS:
3. Ramy Ashour of Egypt;
4. and Nicol David of Malaysia.
5. Once you watch, you’ll learn that squash is EXPLOSIVE
7. and BRUTAL, and that squash stars are
8. GRACIOUS, and
10. Also, apparently, squash is played in the coolest arenas ever, like this one
11. and this one. (Pyramids!)
12. Watch the whole video below, and be sure to support squash’s inclusion in the earliest Olympics possible.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.