1. By now, you’ve probably seen it: Harrison Barnes threw down a Godzilla dunk in the face of Timberwolves big man Nikola Pekovic.
2. But watching the dunk, something else stands out apart from Barnes’ ferocity, and that’s Carl Landry,
3. After the NBA released a video of the slam from five different angles, it becomes even more apparent: Landry is the NBA’s Best Supporting Actor, a peerleader in the vein of Robert Sacre.
See a collection of Sacre’s finest peerleading moments here.
4. Let’s take a closer look. From behind, you can clearly see Landry giving Pek a little lip after Barnes put him on a poster.
5. And here, from the front, we can see the full extent of Landry’s emotions: joy, rage, excitement, empathy, love, hate. The full spectrum of human life is contained in Carl Landry’s peerleading.
6. I’ll let the Academy take it from here.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.