1. The Denver Broncos’ Trindon Holliday had a great punt return for a touchdown today, making this the second week in a row that he’s had a touchdown return. (Last week’s was on a kickoff.)
2. I mean, how he stayed in here, we’ll never know.
3. But Holliday almost sabotaged himself: look at how he enters the end zone.
4. He starts his celebration too early, flipping the ball away before he even crosses the line.
5. This should’ve been a fumble, possession going to Carolina, but the refs spared Holliday.
6. Denver shellacked Carolina 36-14, so even if they lost this TD they probably still would’ve won. Regardless, consider this proof that the replacement refs aren’t the only ones who get things wrong.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻