1. The Denver Broncos’ Trindon Holliday had a great punt return for a touchdown today, making this the second week in a row that he’s had a touchdown return. (Last week’s was on a kickoff.)
2. I mean, how he stayed in here, we’ll never know.
3. But Holliday almost sabotaged himself: look at how he enters the end zone.
4. He starts his celebration too early, flipping the ball away before he even crosses the line.
5. This should’ve been a fumble, possession going to Carolina, but the refs spared Holliday.
6. Denver shellacked Carolina 36-14, so even if they lost this TD they probably still would’ve won. Regardless, consider this proof that the replacement refs aren’t the only ones who get things wrong.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀