1. Zach Redmond is a defenseman for the NHL’s Winnipeg Jets. (Canada!)
Back in February, Redmond suffered a cut from a teammate’s skate in practice that severed his femoral artery. It was so bad he almost bled to death, but he has since made what doctors call a “miracle recovery” and resumed skating. That being said, injuries like this leave scars. And Redmond’s is a doozy.
3. Wait for it…
4. Wait for it……….
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭