1. After the first half of the NCAA National Championship, Michigan leads 38-37, largely thanks to the heroics of backup point guard Spike Albrecht.
2. After averaging 1.8 points per game during the season, Albrecht had 17 in the first half, leaving Rick Pitino and the rest of the Louisville Cardinals in disbelief.
4. But despite the Albrecht fireworks, Louisville rallied behind four threes from Luke Hancock and this tremendous, gravity-defying alley-oop by Montrezl Harrell.
- The 6-year-old boy who was shot Wednesday while on the playground at his elementary school in South Carolina has died.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Racist social media users have a new code to avoid censorship — and some are using that code to express support for Trump.