1. After the first half of the NCAA National Championship, Michigan leads 38-37, largely thanks to the heroics of backup point guard Spike Albrecht.
2. After averaging 1.8 points per game during the season, Albrecht had 17 in the first half, leaving Rick Pitino and the rest of the Louisville Cardinals in disbelief.
4. But despite the Albrecht fireworks, Louisville rallied behind four threes from Luke Hancock and this tremendous, gravity-defying alley-oop by Montrezl Harrell.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.