1. You can’t accuse Chris Paul of not doing all he could to try and prevent last night’s shocking Clippers loss to Sacramento. Unfortunately, that effort involved this: one of the most egregious flops of all time.
2. Let’s zoom in a bit to confirm. Yeah â€” that is Chris Paul pushing off of DeMarcus Cousins’ enormous chest and acting like he’s been shot. Cousins is mystified.
3. Like, Paul has a reputation for flopping, but this is something else. The league may have to fine him twice for this: once for the flop, and once for the ridiculous look on his face.
4. Actually, twice for the look on his face. He looks like he just got bit by a gun-wielding alligator.
5. For his part, Cousins is completely mystified. I’m not even sure he realizes that Paul is trying to draw a foul at first â€” his face reads more of total bafflement than anger.
6. This is the face of a puzzled man.
7. Don’t worry though, Chris. You may get fined for this. But next February, we’ll see who’s laughing.
8. Actually, make that a Razzie.
- Today's the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸