1. Before I get into why Don Cherry is losing his mind, I should preface it by saying: Don Cherry dresses like this. On a regular basis.
So the question of whether he has lost his mind or not might be moot; it’s entirely possible that he’d lost it long ago. HOWEVER, this story that he just told on Twitter is pretty loony and hilarious and certainly lends credence to the belief that the lockout has driven him insane.
Just wondering… When you phone a guy and you get a message to leave your message and he says I’m not here but leave a brief message what..— Don Cherry
Is brief? Does that mran he gets a lot of calls where guys ramble on too long and he’s too busy to listen to this stuff? It just sounds— Don Cherry
Strange to me. Brief. It’s like “I’m a busy guy, don’t bother me with a long message. I’be got things to do”…. Just wonderin….— Don Cherry
While I am on phone messages.. How about the guy who leaves you a message. Starts out speaking nice, clear and normal but when it comes time— Don Cherry
to leave the number he rhymes it off in rapid fire forcing me to play it over and over. Needless to say that doesn’t make me happy…— Don Cherry
Kind of surprising in hindsight that no Seinfeld episode ever featured the line, “What’s the deal with phone messages?” Anyway, Don Cherry’s the man. Also, he recognizes that he might sound a little wacky.
I’ve just been reading this.. Am I starting to sound like Andy Rooney?— Don Cherry
13. THIS JUST IN: we have exclusive footage of Don Cherry AT THIS VERY MOMENT.
14. Just kidding. Shine on, you crazy pinstriped opal.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration decision to rescind transgender protections, despite reports she initially opposed the effort.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.