Sam Gordon’s the coolest. After rising to fame for dominating a boys’ football league as her team’s quarterback, the 9-year-old went on NFL GameDay to have her game tape broken down by Steve Mariucci, Rich Eisen, Warren Sapp, and Marshall Faulk.
2. Former coach Steve Mariucci was particularly excited to see her, and generally acted like a clown/patted her head.
3. Let’s see that head pat again. That’s a serious head pat.
4. Sam was having the time of her life, pretty much.
Her best quote? When they asked if she liked defense or offense best, Sam said defense, “because I’m the smallest one out there, plus I’m a girl and I’m tackling all the biggest guys.” What do the guys say when she tackles them? “They don’t say anything — they kind of just get up and walk away.”
5. After showing her game film, Mariucci had to hilariously turn her back to face the cameras.
6. Then she tested out her moves on likely Hall of Fame defensive tackle Warren Sapp —
7. — and tackled Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk, WITH AUTHORITY.
8. High fives all around.
9. Here’s the video of her whole appearance. She’s born for the spotlight.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸