1. The Patriots and Rams are playing in London, so after he scored a touchdown, Rob Gronkowski augmented his signature spike with a nice little Buckingham Palace Guard shuffle.
2. Of course, the Buckingham Palace Guard are the gentlemen with the furry hats. This is how they walk.
3. People try to make them laugh. They always fail.
4. Also possible: it’s an homage to “March of the Wooden Soldiers.” Actually, let’s just assume it’s an homage to “March of the Wooden Soldiers.”
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- Sweeping government surveillance programs have grown in recent years – and some digital privacy advocates believe that civilian snooping will continue to expand under President Trump's watch.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌