1. The Patriots and Rams are playing in London, so after he scored a touchdown, Rob Gronkowski augmented his signature spike with a nice little Buckingham Palace Guard shuffle.
2. Of course, the Buckingham Palace Guard are the gentlemen with the furry hats. This is how they walk.
3. People try to make them laugh. They always fail.
4. Also possible: it’s an homage to “March of the Wooden Soldiers.” Actually, let’s just assume it’s an homage to “March of the Wooden Soldiers.”
- DNC Day 1: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in his 80s in northern France on Tuesday.