1. The Patriots and Rams are playing in London, so after he scored a touchdown, Rob Gronkowski augmented his signature spike with a nice little Buckingham Palace Guard shuffle.
2. Of course, the Buckingham Palace Guard are the gentlemen with the furry hats. This is how they walk.
3. People try to make them laugh. They always fail.
4. Also possible: it’s an homage to “March of the Wooden Soldiers.” Actually, let’s just assume it’s an homage to “March of the Wooden Soldiers.”
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀