1. The Patriots and Rams are playing in London, so after he scored a touchdown, Rob Gronkowski augmented his signature spike with a nice little Buckingham Palace Guard shuffle.
2. Of course, the Buckingham Palace Guard are the gentlemen with the furry hats. This is how they walk.
3. People try to make them laugh. They always fail.
4. Also possible: it’s an homage to “March of the Wooden Soldiers.” Actually, let’s just assume it’s an homage to “March of the Wooden Soldiers.”
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎