3. Next, Steve Nash.
4. This is Steve Nash doing Gangnam Style while sitting down.
Nash is dealing with some injuries, so he’s been hanging out behind the Lakers’ bench, waiting to be reunited on the court with Mike D’Antoni. After noticing that he was on the Jumbotron, Nash busted out the very #rare seated Gangnam Style, as though he were actually riding a horse. (Steve cares about realism.)
5. On Steve Nash’s face, you can see the expression, “I just made tens of thousands of people watch me pretend to ride a horse.”
7. Steve Blake has never heard of Gangnam Style.
8. Here’s the video, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎