3. Next, Steve Nash.
4. This is Steve Nash doing Gangnam Style while sitting down.
Nash is dealing with some injuries, so he’s been hanging out behind the Lakers’ bench, waiting to be reunited on the court with Mike D’Antoni. After noticing that he was on the Jumbotron, Nash busted out the very #rare seated Gangnam Style, as though he were actually riding a horse. (Steve cares about realism.)
5. On Steve Nash’s face, you can see the expression, “I just made tens of thousands of people watch me pretend to ride a horse.”
7. Steve Blake has never heard of Gangnam Style.
8. Here’s the video, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 27 lawmakers are boycotting Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Monica Crowley, an appointee to Trump's White House, has decided to step away from the administration following a plagiarism scandal.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.