1. Step One: Get on national TV. Say, the Knicks-Trail Blazers game. Bonus points if you’re a silver fox.
2. Step Two: Start going in. Wiggle around a bit. Really be aggressive.
3. Step Three: Go back at it. Finish the damn job.
4. Step Four: Inspect your findings. Raise your eyebrows in appreciation. “Damn. Who knew THAT was in my nostrils?”
5. And finally, Step Five: Wink.
6. Let’s say it right now: this man is a legend. He is a hero. I don’t know who he is, or what he wants, but I do know that I want to meet him one day, and probably give him a fist bump, because I’m not sure about shaking that hand.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃