1. The Nuggets are one of the NBA’s hottest teams, and they looked it last night, ending the Jazz’s five-game winning streak. Late in the game, the team pulled off this impressive fast-break, resulting in a Danilo Gallinari three.
2. Gallinari, who is Italian, celebrated by doing this “IT TASTES SO GOOD” celebration —
3. — and the rest of the Nuggets? They know it tastes good. It tastes GREAT.
4. I think, basically, that the Nuggets have combined Italian food culture and American basketball culture in a way that is indicative of the impending arrival of world peace. This is better than the United Nations, you guys.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.