1. Fox provided this handy, helpful graphic. At the beginning of the play, QB Andy Dalton lined up wide, and receiver Mohamed Sanu started in the backfield.
2. Sanu takes the direct snap and fakes a handoff.
3. Then he launches a hell of a pass, the ball traveling nearly 50 yards in the air. There are pro QBs that can’t make that throw.
4. And A.J. Green trots into the end zone. That’s how you start a game.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲