1. Fox provided this handy, helpful graphic. At the beginning of the play, QB Andy Dalton lined up wide, and receiver Mohamed Sanu started in the backfield.
2. Sanu takes the direct snap and fakes a handoff.
3. Then he launches a hell of a pass, the ball traveling nearly 50 yards in the air. There are pro QBs that can’t make that throw.
4. And A.J. Green trots into the end zone. That’s how you start a game.
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.