Matt Schaub, pictured above, is having a rough day. Besides the fact that Houston’s being routed by New England, he’s had a pair of very unintentionally hilarious plays.
2. First came this fumble, which was caused by, uh — well, it’s unclear. It’s unclear why he fumbled. He just kind of did. At least he got it back!
3. Later in the drive, Schaub wouldn’t be as lucky. Actually, you know what? I’m not sure luck has anything to do with this. This is just a laughably terrible pass.
4. Here’s video of both plays.
5. It’s OK, Matt. You’re quite successful and very wealthy. Also:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀