Matt Schaub, pictured above, is having a rough day. Besides the fact that Houston’s being routed by New England, he’s had a pair of very unintentionally hilarious plays.
2. First came this fumble, which was caused by, uh — well, it’s unclear. It’s unclear why he fumbled. He just kind of did. At least he got it back!
3. Later in the drive, Schaub wouldn’t be as lucky. Actually, you know what? I’m not sure luck has anything to do with this. This is just a laughably terrible pass.
4. Here’s video of both plays.
5. It’s OK, Matt. You’re quite successful and very wealthy. Also:
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.