Matt Schaub, pictured above, is having a rough day. Besides the fact that Houston’s being routed by New England, he’s had a pair of very unintentionally hilarious plays.
2. First came this fumble, which was caused by, uh — well, it’s unclear. It’s unclear why he fumbled. He just kind of did. At least he got it back!
3. Later in the drive, Schaub wouldn’t be as lucky. Actually, you know what? I’m not sure luck has anything to do with this. This is just a laughably terrible pass.
4. Here’s video of both plays.
5. It’s OK, Matt. You’re quite successful and very wealthy. Also:
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.