1. This photo was taken during the riots after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series.
That’s a $1 million San Francisco Municipal bus that this guy is taking a fence to. He’s not the only one who did some serious damage after the Giants’ win, but now SFPD is trying to track him down through the Internet.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.