1. This photo was taken during the riots after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series.
That’s a $1 million San Francisco Municipal bus that this guy is taking a fence to. He’s not the only one who did some serious damage after the Giants’ win, but now SFPD is trying to track him down through the Internet.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨