1. This photo was taken during the riots after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series.
That’s a $1 million San Francisco Municipal bus that this guy is taking a fence to. He’s not the only one who did some serious damage after the Giants’ win, but now SFPD is trying to track him down through the Internet.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸