1. In Wednesday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers, the Houston Rockets both received and dealt violence. The first was this kick on Jeremy Lin, by Ryan Hollins.
2. Even Hollins seemed surprised by the kick. He got a Flagrant 1, but immediately walked over to Lin to check on him.
3. Still. HE KICKED LIN IN THE STOMACH.
4. Later in the game, Rockets rookie Donatas Motiejunas went all Skip 2 My Lou on the Clippers’ Matt Barnes. Somebody knows their geometry.
5. I bet if he tried to do this another 100 times, it wouldn’t happen. MAYBE. Either that or Motiejunas is secretly a wizard. More like Donatas Motie-Wizard.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."