1. In Wednesday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers, the Houston Rockets both received and dealt violence. The first was this kick on Jeremy Lin, by Ryan Hollins.
2. Even Hollins seemed surprised by the kick. He got a Flagrant 1, but immediately walked over to Lin to check on him.
3. Still. HE KICKED LIN IN THE STOMACH.
4. Later in the game, Rockets rookie Donatas Motiejunas went all Skip 2 My Lou on the Clippers’ Matt Barnes. Somebody knows their geometry.
5. I bet if he tried to do this another 100 times, it wouldn’t happen. MAYBE. Either that or Motiejunas is secretly a wizard. More like Donatas Motie-Wizard.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.