1. In Wednesday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers, the Houston Rockets both received and dealt violence. The first was this kick on Jeremy Lin, by Ryan Hollins.
2. Even Hollins seemed surprised by the kick. He got a Flagrant 1, but immediately walked over to Lin to check on him.
3. Still. HE KICKED LIN IN THE STOMACH.
4. Later in the game, Rockets rookie Donatas Motiejunas went all Skip 2 My Lou on the Clippers’ Matt Barnes. Somebody knows their geometry.
5. I bet if he tried to do this another 100 times, it wouldn’t happen. MAYBE. Either that or Motiejunas is secretly a wizard. More like Donatas Motie-Wizard.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.