1. In Wednesday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers, the Houston Rockets both received and dealt violence. The first was this kick on Jeremy Lin, by Ryan Hollins.
2. Even Hollins seemed surprised by the kick. He got a Flagrant 1, but immediately walked over to Lin to check on him.
3. Still. HE KICKED LIN IN THE STOMACH.
4. Later in the game, Rockets rookie Donatas Motiejunas went all Skip 2 My Lou on the Clippers’ Matt Barnes. Somebody knows their geometry.
5. I bet if he tried to do this another 100 times, it wouldn’t happen. MAYBE. Either that or Motiejunas is secretly a wizard. More like Donatas Motie-Wizard.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸