1. In the 9th inning of Wednesday’s Padres-Braves game, the Braves had a man on and no outs. Then this happened.
2. Logan Forsythe booted the grounder — and Everth Cabrera burst in, fielded the deflection in the air, spun, and threw out the hitter.
3. The best part is how you can see Cabrera change his goal from covering second to fielding the ball. It’s an incredible adjustment on the fly.
4. San Diego held on for a whale of a win. Forsythe, you owe Cabrera a beer or something.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Actor Bill Paxton, who starred in a number of films — "Twister" "Titanic," and "Apollo 13" — has died at 61.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱