1. Shamarko Thomas (great name) is an NFL prospect out of Syracuse. At the NFL Scouting Combine today, he ran his 40-meter dash, and on the first one, he fell down. Hard.
2. Like, right on his face.
3. And the best part: he ran a 4.42, which was the fastest of any safety at the Combine. Even though he fell down. On his face.
4. Shamarko Thomas is inventing a new way of running. Finish by falling on your face.
5. The best part: Shamarko Thomas ran his next 40 slower even though he didn’t fall on his face that time. So remember: fall on your face when you finish running.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.