1. Shamarko Thomas (great name) is an NFL prospect out of Syracuse. At the NFL Scouting Combine today, he ran his 40-meter dash, and on the first one, he fell down. Hard.
2. Like, right on his face.
3. And the best part: he ran a 4.42, which was the fastest of any safety at the Combine. Even though he fell down. On his face.
4. Shamarko Thomas is inventing a new way of running. Finish by falling on your face.
5. The best part: Shamarko Thomas ran his next 40 slower even though he didn’t fall on his face that time. So remember: fall on your face when you finish running.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.