1. Shamarko Thomas (great name) is an NFL prospect out of Syracuse. At the NFL Scouting Combine today, he ran his 40-meter dash, and on the first one, he fell down. Hard.
2. Like, right on his face.
3. And the best part: he ran a 4.42, which was the fastest of any safety at the Combine. Even though he fell down. On his face.
4. Shamarko Thomas is inventing a new way of running. Finish by falling on your face.
5. The best part: Shamarko Thomas ran his next 40 slower even though he didn’t fall on his face that time. So remember: fall on your face when you finish running.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭