So: Michael Phelps has a girlfriend! Awww. His girlfriend’s name is Sarah Herndon, and she’s a 22-year-old waitress from California, and he met her when some club employees put her at his table. Awww². (Actually, hahahahaha of course.)
2. Here is Sarah Herndon. (Apparently she found time to take a photoshoot during their vacation? Is this required of famous peoples’ new paramours? I don’t know how this works.)
4. And here is the happy couple together, with a lobster.
But anyway, enough back-story: here’s the important part. Herndon gave a bunch of random fairly uninteresting quotes to The Daily Mail about him — “very cuddly and kissy,” “charming and a gentleman,” “confident,” “great sculpted body” (lol) — but the real soundbite comes second-hand.
“Things got steamy between Michael and Sarah on the trip and she reportedly told pals how he was an ‘AMAZING LOVER’.” (Emphasis ours.)
I mean, it’s a Daily Mail quote from “pals,” so keep that in mind. But still.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳