1. Aly Raisman Instagrammed (Instagrammed? Instagrammed) this photo of her, McKayla Maroney, and Kyla Ross being very not impressed by the fact that the pool was closed.
Of course, this is based off of the raging “McKayla Is Not Impressed” meme that has consumed the world since Maroney’s second-place finish in the vault.
In all seriousness, I’m hugely impressed by Maroney’s good-hearted embrace of the meme. When she scowled upon receiving that silver medal, it made for a great image. But in reality, her reaction showed what it feels like to be a 17-year-old whose greatness everyone has already taken for granted. I think Maroney’s showing a lot of maturity by goofing around with this.
Also, it’s just funny as hell.
2. Oh, and by the way: Mitt? Paul?
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭