1. Ronaiah Tuiasosopo — who claims to have been behind the persona of Lennay Kekua, Manti Teo’s dead girlfriend who was later proven to be fake — went on Dr. Phil Thursday to discuss his involvement. One moment stood out.
Here’s the transcript:
DR. PHIL: Are you gay?
TUIASOSOPO: Honestly, if you look at this situation, and look at everything I’ve been through, of course, yeah, I would say yeah, I am gay. But honestly, I’m so confused, I’m so lost, and I’m just finding me in this whole experience and all these problems are introducing me to myself through everything.
DR. PHIL: But what you know is that you did have romantic feelings for another man.
TUIASOSOPO: Yes. You’ve heard of recovering drug addicts; it takes a lot of courage to stand and say that, you know, to recover from, you know, homosexuality and this type of thing, not just that but coming back to your real life, as hard of a task it is, I’m a do all that I can to live right.
DR. PHIL: This is for another time, but I have so much to say to you about what you just said, because a lot of it bothers me so much. Because I hope that’s a pressure that you don’t put on yourself.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He thought two of them were Middle Eastern, but they weren't.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝