1. Spurs guard Danny Green has been phenomenal this Finals. He’s shooting 25-38, or an insane 65.8%, from three — a 20% higher rate than what even the best shooters usually do. And last night, he made history.
2. That shot, above, tied Ray Allen’s record for most threes in a single NBA Finals. And this, below, broke the record. Green still has one or two games to pad that number, too.
3. Making things even more interesting: Allen, who plays for the Heat, was on the bench when Green broke his record. And here’s how he reacted.
4. That’s not the only thing interesting that happened to Green, either. After halftime, he ran into the tunnel and encountered… this guy. Apparently, it’s Tim Duncan’s son.
Why is he running across the tunnel in front of Green? Why is his face covered? Is he a secret agent? The world may never know.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Rep. John Lewis's books have sold out on Amazon hours after President-elect Trump went on a Twitter tirade against the civil rights icon.
- In South Sudan, where the vast majority of people lack internet access, fake news and Facebook could have deadly consequences.
- Saturday Night Live's version of Donald Trump's latest press conference was all about pee-pee.