1. Spurs guard Danny Green has been phenomenal this Finals. He’s shooting 25-38, or an insane 65.8%, from three — a 20% higher rate than what even the best shooters usually do. And last night, he made history.
2. That shot, above, tied Ray Allen’s record for most threes in a single NBA Finals. And this, below, broke the record. Green still has one or two games to pad that number, too.
3. Making things even more interesting: Allen, who plays for the Heat, was on the bench when Green broke his record. And here’s how he reacted.
4. That’s not the only thing interesting that happened to Green, either. After halftime, he ran into the tunnel and encountered… this guy. Apparently, it’s Tim Duncan’s son.
Why is he running across the tunnel in front of Green? Why is his face covered? Is he a secret agent? The world may never know.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎