1. Spurs guard Danny Green has been phenomenal this Finals. He’s shooting 25-38, or an insane 65.8%, from three — a 20% higher rate than what even the best shooters usually do. And last night, he made history.
2. That shot, above, tied Ray Allen’s record for most threes in a single NBA Finals. And this, below, broke the record. Green still has one or two games to pad that number, too.
3. Making things even more interesting: Allen, who plays for the Heat, was on the bench when Green broke his record. And here’s how he reacted.
4. That’s not the only thing interesting that happened to Green, either. After halftime, he ran into the tunnel and encountered… this guy. Apparently, it’s Tim Duncan’s son.
Why is he running across the tunnel in front of Green? Why is his face covered? Is he a secret agent? The world may never know.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀