1. Kobe had this to say about the President’s failed kiss-cam experience.
He later added that “[Obama] makes the important decisions, so it’s all good.” By saying PDA “isn’t for everybody,” Kobe’s of course referencing the First Lady’s reluctance to capitulate on camera.
Obama had said earlier in the night that he expects from Kobe “a little trash-talking whenever the opportunity arises.” He was right.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀