1. Kobe had this to say about the President’s failed kiss-cam experience.
He later added that “[Obama] makes the important decisions, so it’s all good.” By saying PDA “isn’t for everybody,” Kobe’s of course referencing the First Lady’s reluctance to capitulate on camera.
Obama had said earlier in the night that he expects from Kobe “a little trash-talking whenever the opportunity arises.” He was right.
- Big changes to Medicare are taking a backseat as Donald Trump and GOP leaders have opposing views on the hot-button issue.
- Facebook scammers are profiting from pipeline protesters at Standing Rock by stealing Native American artwork.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿