1. Kobe had this to say about the President’s failed kiss-cam experience.
He later added that “[Obama] makes the important decisions, so it’s all good.” By saying PDA “isn’t for everybody,” Kobe’s of course referencing the First Lady’s reluctance to capitulate on camera.
Obama had said earlier in the night that he expects from Kobe “a little trash-talking whenever the opportunity arises.” He was right.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.