1. Kobe had this to say about the President’s failed kiss-cam experience.
He later added that “[Obama] makes the important decisions, so it’s all good.” By saying PDA “isn’t for everybody,” Kobe’s of course referencing the First Lady’s reluctance to capitulate on camera.
Obama had said earlier in the night that he expects from Kobe “a little trash-talking whenever the opportunity arises.” He was right.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲