1. Although the United States men’s basketball team fell short of the 55-point spread, their 110-63 win over Tunisia was more than dominant enough.
Clearly there were no hard feelings, though, as Tunisian player Mohamed Hadidane approached Kobe Bryant afterward and had him sign his shoe.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀