1. Although the United States men’s basketball team fell short of the 55-point spread, their 110-63 win over Tunisia was more than dominant enough.
Clearly there were no hard feelings, though, as Tunisian player Mohamed Hadidane approached Kobe Bryant afterward and had him sign his shoe.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦