1. A very important case concerning gay marriage is currently being heard at the Supreme Court. But don’t worry about the Justices’ opinion; Jose Canseco’s got your inarguable truth right here.
2. Gay? Ungay? Fine by this guy.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.