1. A very important case concerning gay marriage is currently being heard at the Supreme Court. But don’t worry about the Justices’ opinion; Jose Canseco’s got your inarguable truth right here.
2. Gay? Ungay? Fine by this guy.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.