At the end of the Kings-Pistons game on New Year’s Day, the Kings were down six but had the chance for one last play. Jimmer Fredette got the ball and did… this.
Jimmer: take the contact! Get fouled! Go to the line! Don’t… do… this. I mean, it’s not like this shot could’ve won the game, so maybe he just wanted to end up on the highlight reel or something. At that, he has succeeded.
On the bright side, Jimmer Fredette deserves to be a candidate for Most Improved Player this year, and he’s begun to play much more like he did in college than during his disastrous rookie year. This shot aside.
1. Here’s video of the shot attempt:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.