1. Today against the Vikings, Jay Cutler saw that he didn’t have anyone open. So, like a badass, he took off running.
2. Quarterbacks are allowed to slide, in which case they can’t be hit by defenders. But Jay Cutler doesn’t care. Jay Cutler stiff-arms Viking A.J. Jefferson right in the brain.
3. Jay Cutler knows he’s a badass, and he wants everyone else to know it too. He tosses the ball at Jefferson. 15-yard penalty for taunting, but Jay Cutler doesn’t care.
4. Here’s video of the whole sequence.
5. And here’s Smoking Jay Cutler’s head on the honey badger’s body.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎