1. Today against the Vikings, Jay Cutler saw that he didn’t have anyone open. So, like a badass, he took off running.
2. Quarterbacks are allowed to slide, in which case they can’t be hit by defenders. But Jay Cutler doesn’t care. Jay Cutler stiff-arms Viking A.J. Jefferson right in the brain.
3. Jay Cutler knows he’s a badass, and he wants everyone else to know it too. He tosses the ball at Jefferson. 15-yard penalty for taunting, but Jay Cutler doesn’t care.
4. Here’s video of the whole sequence.
5. And here’s Smoking Jay Cutler’s head on the honey badger’s body.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞