1. Today against the Vikings, Jay Cutler saw that he didn’t have anyone open. So, like a badass, he took off running.
2. Quarterbacks are allowed to slide, in which case they can’t be hit by defenders. But Jay Cutler doesn’t care. Jay Cutler stiff-arms Viking A.J. Jefferson right in the brain.
3. Jay Cutler knows he’s a badass, and he wants everyone else to know it too. He tosses the ball at Jefferson. 15-yard penalty for taunting, but Jay Cutler doesn’t care.
4. Here’s video of the whole sequence.
5. And here’s Smoking Jay Cutler’s head on the honey badger’s body.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹