1. Today against the Vikings, Jay Cutler saw that he didn’t have anyone open. So, like a badass, he took off running.
2. Quarterbacks are allowed to slide, in which case they can’t be hit by defenders. But Jay Cutler doesn’t care. Jay Cutler stiff-arms Viking A.J. Jefferson right in the brain.
3. Jay Cutler knows he’s a badass, and he wants everyone else to know it too. He tosses the ball at Jefferson. 15-yard penalty for taunting, but Jay Cutler doesn’t care.
4. Here’s video of the whole sequence.
5. And here’s Smoking Jay Cutler’s head on the honey badger’s body.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.