1. Late in the Knicks’ 100-97 win over the Nets, Ray Felton dribbled off a screen and took a mid-range jumper. Except, it didn’t quite work.
Mysteriously, the ball goes straight up in the air out of Felton’s hands — it’s actually kind of amazing how high it gets. Andray Blatche manages to corral it, leaving Felton to chase the Nets back down the court and wonder what the hell just happened to his body.
3. Here’s the shot in video form, in case you want a bit more context.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing his use of offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current US tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸