1. Late in the Knicks’ 100-97 win over the Nets, Ray Felton dribbled off a screen and took a mid-range jumper. Except, it didn’t quite work.
Mysteriously, the ball goes straight up in the air out of Felton’s hands — it’s actually kind of amazing how high it gets. Andray Blatche manages to corral it, leaving Felton to chase the Nets back down the court and wonder what the hell just happened to his body.
3. Here’s the shot in video form, in case you want a bit more context.
- Luke Aikins just became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute 🌎💪
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.