1. Late in the Knicks’ 100-97 win over the Nets, Ray Felton dribbled off a screen and took a mid-range jumper. Except, it didn’t quite work.
Mysteriously, the ball goes straight up in the air out of Felton’s hands — it’s actually kind of amazing how high it gets. Andray Blatche manages to corral it, leaving Felton to chase the Nets back down the court and wonder what the hell just happened to his body.
3. Here’s the shot in video form, in case you want a bit more context.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.