1. Late in the Knicks’ 100-97 win over the Nets, Ray Felton dribbled off a screen and took a mid-range jumper. Except, it didn’t quite work.
Mysteriously, the ball goes straight up in the air out of Felton’s hands — it’s actually kind of amazing how high it gets. Andray Blatche manages to corral it, leaving Felton to chase the Nets back down the court and wonder what the hell just happened to his body.
3. Here’s the shot in video form, in case you want a bit more context.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲