1. Seven-time NBA All-Star Tracy McGrady is now plying his trade in China. At least one Chinese player isn’t intimidated, though: here, he hits a three right in T-Mac’s face.
2. After making the shot, the dude taunts McGrady in the most obnoxious way possible: with a finger wag.
3. Big mistake.
4. T-Mac absolutely lays the guy out with an elbow to the chest, leaving him on the ground. Consider this a reminder that you should respect your elders.
5. Any remorse from T-Mac? Helllllll no.
6. Here’s video of the whole thing. No word on whether McGrady was ejected from the game, though if this happened in the NBA, he’d be gone, suspended, and facing a fine.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲