1. Tony Romo signed a new contract today, and it is flush. On the surface, it’s a six-year extension worth $108 million, but even more insane is this factoid:
2. Former All-Pro quarterback and current analyst Donovan McNabb, who had a far more successful career than Romo has, does not think too highly of the deal.
3. In fact, it makes him want to… it makes him feel like…
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it — and it could get worse ❌📰