1. Tony Romo signed a new contract today, and it is flush. On the surface, it’s a six-year extension worth $108 million, but even more insane is this factoid:
2. Former All-Pro quarterback and current analyst Donovan McNabb, who had a far more successful career than Romo has, does not think too highly of the deal.
3. In fact, it makes him want to… it makes him feel like…
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.