Thursday night was Dog Night at Rangers Ballpark. There were 689 dogs there. Six-hundred and eighty-nine dogs. Here, we’ve ranked four cool dogs in ascending order of coolness.
4. The dog that escaped from the Puppy Parade.
The Puppy Parade around the warning track has begun. Closely followed by the scooper parade, I assume.— Keith Whitmire
Very rebellious dog. A free spirit. Yearns to be a Famous Dog.
Athletic, agile, creative. Ultimately foiled by the powers that be. One day, dog — one day.
1. And finally, the coolest: this guy. He doesn’t think he’s people: he’s just as good.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀