Thursday night was Dog Night at Rangers Ballpark. There were 689 dogs there. Six-hundred and eighty-nine dogs. Here, we’ve ranked four cool dogs in ascending order of coolness.
4. The dog that escaped from the Puppy Parade.
The Puppy Parade around the warning track has begun. Closely followed by the scooper parade, I assume.— Keith Whitmire
Very rebellious dog. A free spirit. Yearns to be a Famous Dog.
Athletic, agile, creative. Ultimately foiled by the powers that be. One day, dog — one day.
1. And finally, the coolest: this guy. He doesn’t think he’s people: he’s just as good.
- Chaos erupted at a protest outside a Trump rally in Southern California on Thursday night.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯