Thursday night was Dog Night at Rangers Ballpark. There were 689 dogs there. Six-hundred and eighty-nine dogs. Here, we’ve ranked four cool dogs in ascending order of coolness.
4. The dog that escaped from the Puppy Parade.
The Puppy Parade around the warning track has begun. Closely followed by the scooper parade, I assume.— Keith Whitmire
Very rebellious dog. A free spirit. Yearns to be a Famous Dog.
Athletic, agile, creative. Ultimately foiled by the powers that be. One day, dog — one day.
1. And finally, the coolest: this guy. He doesn’t think he’s people: he’s just as good.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋