1. Say, “hi” to David Akers, the 49ers’ field-goal kicker.
During the Super Bowl, David Akers missed a short field goal, but he got another chance because of a running into the kicker penalty. He hit the second chance.
3. You can see the play that led to that penalty below. Look closely. No, closer. Even closer. Does Akers actually get hit? Or… did he DIVE?
4. Akers definitely made out like he did, grimacing as he returned to the field for the kickoff. Either way, the 49ers got three points.
5. But Akers didn’t get what he really deserved…
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.