1. Say, “hi” to David Akers, the 49ers’ field-goal kicker.
During the Super Bowl, David Akers missed a short field goal, but he got another chance because of a running into the kicker penalty. He hit the second chance.
3. You can see the play that led to that penalty below. Look closely. No, closer. Even closer. Does Akers actually get hit? Or… did he DIVE?
4. Akers definitely made out like he did, grimacing as he returned to the field for the kickoff. Either way, the 49ers got three points.
5. But Akers didn’t get what he really deserved…
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.