2. If this is true — and why wouldn’t it be? — then gotDAMN, Pete Hughes:
Had a heart attack 2nights ago.Drove myself to the hospital. Good thing I had my What Would Chuck Norris Do bracelet on!#blessed #hokietuff
Just imagine being one of Hughes’ baseball players at Virginia Tech.
“Coach, my throat hurts today. And I have an econ exam tomorrow. And my girlfriend just called me. Can I leave practice early?”
“I had a heart attack and drove myself to the hospital.”
“I’ll grab my glove.”
Even Chuck Norris appreciates the shoutout.
Be well, Coach Hughes.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.