2. If this is true — and why wouldn’t it be? — then gotDAMN, Pete Hughes:
Had a heart attack 2nights ago.Drove myself to the hospital. Good thing I had my What Would Chuck Norris Do bracelet on!#blessed #hokietuff
Just imagine being one of Hughes’ baseball players at Virginia Tech.
“Coach, my throat hurts today. And I have an econ exam tomorrow. And my girlfriend just called me. Can I leave practice early?”
“I had a heart attack and drove myself to the hospital.”
“I’ll grab my glove.”
Even Chuck Norris appreciates the shoutout.
Be well, Coach Hughes.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀