2. First, Kluwe explained what it is, exactly, he does as an NFL punter.
4. Of course, he eventually broached the subject he might be best known for: his outspoken advocacy for LGBT rights and marriage equality.
(He also wore sandals. And a beanie. On national TV.)
The best moment of the interview came when Colbert joined two separate strains of thought: gun control and gay rights.
6. Colbert jokingly asks if gay people should be allowed to own guns. Kluwe says as a rejoinder, well, if people in pride parades were carrying AR-15s —
7. Colbert’s response: “I wouldn’t throw rocks at a pride parade! I’d throw glitter!”
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞