2. First, Kluwe explained what it is, exactly, he does as an NFL punter.
4. Of course, he eventually broached the subject he might be best known for: his outspoken advocacy for LGBT rights and marriage equality.
(He also wore sandals. And a beanie. On national TV.)
The best moment of the interview came when Colbert joined two separate strains of thought: gun control and gay rights.
6. Colbert jokingly asks if gay people should be allowed to own guns. Kluwe says as a rejoinder, well, if people in pride parades were carrying AR-15s —
7. Colbert’s response: “I wouldn’t throw rocks at a pride parade! I’d throw glitter!”
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲