Here are some of the craziest stats from Chelsea’s super-improbable upset of Barcelona in the first leg of their Champions League semifinal:
1. Barcelona had 24 shots; Chelsea had 4.
2. Barcelona had 8 corner kicks; Chelsea had 1.
3. Barcelona controlled the ball for 79% of the game.
4. Barcelona’s Victor Valdes made no saves; Chelsea’s Petr Cech made 6.
And last but not least:
5. Barcelona scored 0 goals; Chelsea scored 1.
3. And here it is:
Now, Chelsea’s task will be to avoid a two-goals-or-greater loss to Barcelona in Barcelona. Certainly no given, if this game is any indication — Barca could have easily won 4-0. But they didn’t.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.