Here are some of the craziest stats from Chelsea’s super-improbable upset of Barcelona in the first leg of their Champions League semifinal:
1. Barcelona had 24 shots; Chelsea had 4.
2. Barcelona had 8 corner kicks; Chelsea had 1.
3. Barcelona controlled the ball for 79% of the game.
4. Barcelona’s Victor Valdes made no saves; Chelsea’s Petr Cech made 6.
And last but not least:
5. Barcelona scored 0 goals; Chelsea scored 1.
3. And here it is:
Now, Chelsea’s task will be to avoid a two-goals-or-greater loss to Barcelona in Barcelona. Certainly no given, if this game is any indication — Barca could have easily won 4-0. But they didn’t.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉