1. This is Stevie Johnson. Cool shirt, Stevie.
2. Living up to the words on his shirt, Johnson, a wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills, tweeted this, regarding the news that North Korea is threatening a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States.
Foxboro, Mass. is, of course, the home of the New England Patriots, the Bills’ heated and hated and superior rivals.
3. #BillsMafia has a lot in common with the war room in Dr. Strangelove. ANYWAY, people weren’t totally on-board with Johnson’s sense of humor, as exemplified by this bigoted fellow.
4. Johnson eventually walked his words back a bit with this platitude. “I have respect for EVERYONE! Even people I don’t respect!”
5. But not before getting in this last parting shot. Won’t be live for long, because NUKES MAKE YOU DEAD.
Thanks to Stevie Johnson for bringing new meaning to the phrase “nuclear football.”
H/T to Spike Eskin at CBS Philly.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.